Bond - Measure E Projects
UPDATE - Construction began at Hazel Fischer and Michelson Elementary sites on May 18, 2020.
The recent passage of Measure E is a significant event for our schools. The funds that will be generated from this bond measure will greatly enhance the district’s ability to provide the highest quality educational experience for our kids. In addition, the repairs that will be done to our schools will ensure that the investment the community has already made in our schools will continue long into the future.
Projects which are currently moving forward are:
- New HVAC system in the multipurpose/gym and ducting repairs in Library at Avery
- Roof repairs at the elementary sites
- Rehabilitation of ceilings, lighting and flooring in Multipurpose rooms at elementary sites
- HVAC system to replace the boilers at elementary sites
- Compliant ADA path of travel and parking at elementary sites
- Other projects as outlined in the Bond language
The Bond Measure is subject to strict accountability requirements, including a public expenditure plan, independent annual audits and review of all spending by a Citizen’s Oversight Committee.
For questions regarding the elementary school projects, please contact Greg Branch at CT Brayton & Sons at 209-838-7388.