Parents » Parents


Student Registration Requirements
Along with the completed Student Registration Packet below, the following items
must be brought with you when registering your child:
  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Immunization Record
  3. Copy of last report card
  4. Three proofs of physical address as explained on the Proof of Residency form below
Student Transfer Applications 
In order for your child to be considered for a transfer between VUSD school sites or to another school district, please complete the appropriate application below and return to the Vallecito District Office at:
Vallecito Union School District
Attn:  Cheryl Boyd
PO Box 329
Avery, CA  95224
If you are requesting a transfer to the Vallecito Union School District, you must first file an Interdistrict Attendance form with your district of residence.  Your district of residence will send the application to our district for review and determination.
You may contact Cheryl with any questions regarding the transfer process at 209-795-8503 or
Intradistrict (transfer between VUSD school sites)
          BP 5116.1 / AR 5116.1    
     (student wishing to transfer from VUSD to another school district)
          BP 5117 / AR 5117