Hazel Fischer Relays, County Finals @ Avery Middle School
Friday, May 6
Start Time 9:30am
The meet will directly follow with the first event scheduled to start at 10:00am. Please remember that no food is allowed on the new field. All athletes will set up for the day on the lower basketball court nearest the track. Blankets and/or camp chairs are strongly recommended. Parents Club will have pizza or tacos and other snacks for purchase, but we suggest that each athlete also bring healthy snacks, water and Gatorade. This is the last meet and team awards will be presented at the end so you'll want to stay until the end.
Things to Remember:
1. Bring plenty of water. You need more than just one bottle, even when it's cold out.
2. Bring sunscreen to the meets. There is little shade at these sites and you will get sunburned without it.
3. Pack a lunch/dinner that you can easily digest. Try to avoid sodas. Pack healthy snacks that you can munch on during the meet.
4. Layer your clothing!! During the course of the meet, the weather can change so be prepared. It can become very cold or windy (even snowy!) OR hot - maybe even 100 degrees or more. Layer so that you can adjust to whatever weather conditions we experience.
5. If the weather is forecast for hard rain/snow, we will probably not have a track meet and instead stay at school. This decision may be made even after you have arrived at school so you will need to come prepared for class if the weather forecast is in question. We will talk to you about this possibility if it happens.
2022 Summer Volleyball Clinic
- Ione Junior High School- 450 South Mill St, Ione 95640 - Approx. 1 hour 15 min drive; decent parking
- Mark Twain Elementary - 646 Stanislaus St, Angels Camp 95222 - Approx. 30 min drive; limited parking
- Jackson Junior High - 747 Sutter St, Jackson 95642 - Approx. 40 min drive; good parking
- Toyon Middle School - 3412 Double Springs Rd, Valley Springs 95252 - Approx. 40 min drive; good parking
- Sutter Creek - Games played at Amador High School - 330 Spanish Street, Sutter Creek - Approx. 1 hour drive; good parking
- Mokelumne Hill Elementary - 8350 Hwy. 26, Mokelumne Hill 95245 - Approx. 40 min drive; decent parking
- Copperopolis Elementary - 217 School Street, Copperopolis 95228 - Approx. 45 min drive; decent parking
- San Andreas Elementary - 255 Lewis Ave, San Andreas 95249 - Approx. 35 min drive; good parking